Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh the drama.......

Here's one for the Bailey drama records!
Our agency lost our immigration paperwork and $5,160 worth of checks!
I sent this payment and paperwork to them on 3/10/10. I sent it Express Mail through USPS and requested that they sign for it. Thank heaven I did! They said they got some of the paperwork I sent them by an email sent to us on 3/11/10 (the travel portion part) but they emailed us last night asking us when we were going to submit our immigration paperwork (for Abbey's visa) and payment. The other stuff I sent them on 3/10! Of course, I open the email after business hours. so I have to wait until Monday to deal with them. Needless to say, I was not very happy. It took quite awhile before I calmed down. Still woke up in the middle of the night worrying about it. I just CANNOT BELIEVE THEY LOST IT!!!!!!!

This will most likely delay our travel, depending on how quick we can resolve this problem. I'm not very happy with them right now!

1 comment: