Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh the drama.......

Here's one for the Bailey drama records!
Our agency lost our immigration paperwork and $5,160 worth of checks!
I sent this payment and paperwork to them on 3/10/10. I sent it Express Mail through USPS and requested that they sign for it. Thank heaven I did! They said they got some of the paperwork I sent them by an email sent to us on 3/11/10 (the travel portion part) but they emailed us last night asking us when we were going to submit our immigration paperwork (for Abbey's visa) and payment. The other stuff I sent them on 3/10! Of course, I open the email after business hours. so I have to wait until Monday to deal with them. Needless to say, I was not very happy. It took quite awhile before I calmed down. Still woke up in the middle of the night worrying about it. I just CANNOT BELIEVE THEY LOST IT!!!!!!!

This will most likely delay our travel, depending on how quick we can resolve this problem. I'm not very happy with them right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment